Simplifying the entrepreneurial journey
What People are Saying
What Is EOS?
In three words: Real. Simple. Results.
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a comprehensive business system, integrating a holistic business model with a complete set of simple business tools and a proven business process to align and synchronize all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.
EOS will help you do three things we call vision, traction and healthy:
- Vision™—getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there
- Traction™—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day
- Healthy—helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team
The EOS System
EOS is comprised of three elements; the EOS Model™, the EOS Toolbox™ and the EOS Process™.
The EOS Model
The EOS Toolbox
The EOS Process
The EOS Entrepreneur
What is an EOS Implementer?
An EOS Implementer™ combines a passion for helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams with the skills and experience to help strengthen The Six Key Components of their business:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS Purity, accountability, and helping leadership teams become their best
Certified EOS Implementers™ are the most experienced, active members of the EOS community. In addition to meeting all the standards required of a Professional EOS Implementer™, these experts:
- Implement EOS purely with 10 or more active clients and conduct at least 48 sessions per year
- Have experience implementing every type of session in the EOS Process
- Achieve a minimum session rating of 8.75 (on a scale of 1-10)
- Actively help the EOS community, rarely if ever missing an opportunity to collaborate
Shelby Hacala: Certified EOS Implementer
All sessions are 100% guaranteed.
Shelby Hacala is an experienced EOS Certified Implementer from Montreal. He has been an entrepreneur for more than 30 years and a Forum facilitator for over fifteen. In addition to his four successful start-ups, Shelby worked in the Aerospace industry as a Corporate Executive for several years managing teams, production plants and handling mergers and acquisitions. Ultimately, it was his involvement with YPO & EO which led him to the discovery of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and his passion to help other entrepreneurs. Shelby became an EOS Certified Implementer in 2014. Since then he has facilitated hundreds of EOS sessions helping business leaders grow their businesses, their leadership teams and themselves. Simply put, Shelby’s experience combined with the EOS process of simple, practical tools are a winning formula for helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Shelby works with clients in Canada and the US. He is fluently bilingual in both English and French.
Why Work with Shelby
- Consistent average session rating of 9.5/10
- Over 30 years of practical entrepreneurial experience including 4 start-ups, combined with in-depth facilitation expertise
- Fully bilingual (English & French) Certified EOS Implementer
Give Your Leadership Team a Complete Overview of EOS
The 90-Minute Meeting paints a clear picture of the Entrepreneurial Operating System to help you decide whether it’s right for you. There’s no better way to tell if EOS is a fit for your business – and there’s no obligation.